Sharon Westin-Shaw is a Melbourne-based graphic designer with over 18 years experience in the design industry and is focused on providing high-quality design, service and customer satisfaction at competitive prices. Sharon Westin-Shaw works within your budget to create a design that you deserve.
With a solid understanding of printing techniques, Sharon specialises in print design for small-medium business and offers advice and guidance every step of the way, from concept to the final printed product. Sharon can assist you by sourcing printers, proof readers and / or editors for your work to easily and cohesively deliver finished products that bring your brand to life. Further, Sharon can also recommend event and PR specialists which work collaboratively as your creative team. She is also a Guru over at Motivating Mum.
Sharon Westin-Shaw Graphic Design specialises in:
Sharon is an amazing resource to our organisation. She is able to interpret the vaguest brief into something beautiful! She took over our branding from another graphic designer and was able to produce an excellent design and brand guide that won his admiration and has served us well ever since. I highly recommend Sharon, she is very service focused, invoices correctly, and is very responsive to our needs.
- Jessica Macpherson, CEO of St Kilda Mums -
See which logo package suits your needs. For further information, contact Sharon today.
Perfect for start-ups and those who want to get social. For further information, contact Sharon today.
SPECS AND OTHER VALUABLE INFO
• Additional concepts available at $100 +GST each
• Changes, over what is in your package, are charged at $100 +GST per hour
• Printing of business cards include, CMYK printing, matt or gloss laminate, double sided, 310gsm, 90mm x 55mm
• Printing of letterhead includes, CMYK printing, 90gsm, white bond, A4, single sided
• Printing of trifold brochure, flyers and postcards can be organised. Please contact Sharon for further details
• Sharon has a large library of stock images so if you don’t have what you need, just ask!
• A 50% deposit is required before commencing work with the remainder due upon completion
* All prices given are valid as at 20 May 2015.